SLIDE1

Monday, July 4, 2016

Regrets and Success

I got this lovely skein of 100% cashmere from the Hawkesbury Show a few months back. I finally pulled it out to get it started and stupidly decided I didn't need t use my umbrella swift to get it would up. 

This resulted in the below ungodly mess!

Cries loudly

Two evenings later I finally got it into a centre pull ball and started making the scarf pattern that came with it. 


Note to self - always use your swift as you always make a mess when you try and take the "quick" route. Thankfully I didn't break it or leave any knots. Worst case scenario Ravelry has a group dedicated to people who enjoy undoing yarn messes called Knot a Problem. There is even a thread about the worst mess every successfully fixed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More