SLIDE1

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Saying Goodbye to a Wheel

Rustic approach
One thing I know about myself is when I start something I tend to go into it the whole hog. Hence why I have so many wheels and equipment etc. Now I have had a year of spinning (August is my Anniversary) I have refined my tastes a little. So some items are being sold or either upgraded.

One thing I have been finding compared to all the pieces of equipment that pass through my hands is it can be hard to say goodbye to a wheel. I am having to counter attachment to an object. This Peggy was made the same year I was born and came from a lovely lady with a story that touched a lot on why I was doing my PhD project.

So with a sad note, I decided that my poor Wee Peggy deserved better than standing in the corner looking pretty and needed an ower. So today my Peggy is heading home to its new owner in another state. So before she left I decided to do so glamour shots! (Probably should have done that to help sell). I have no more Peggy's now.


Freshly waxed and ready to go

Other items that have gone recently include:
Original Ashford 4 Shaft Loom
Hopefully my 80cm Rigid Heddle is being picked up tomorrow
Still for sale is my Wooden 4 shaft loom
Large Inkle Loom
I still don't know whether I will sell my 8 shaft Kirsten loom or not. 

I have been destashing bags of fleece as well with my sales so getting lots more room as I go. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More