SLIDE1

Monday, October 16, 2017

Review: Coastal Yarn Co

This is my second order from Coastal Yarn Co.  and I have to say they really deserve the compliments I'm about to give! 

 

I started with them when I order some Scheepjes Whirl Yarn. They were quick and efficient. Their website is very nice and clean, they are also well organised with a nice variety of items to check out. Their checkout system is also simple and easy to navigate. 

 

Later I went to order more and found a place elsewhere that was slightly cheaper and had all the colours I wanted. It took much longer, though they were a good company.



So looking through my crochet hooks while organising them in my new holder from Wish I noticed that I was missing some critical sizes in my Clover hooks. I also thought while I'm grabbing some hooks better add another Whirl Cake ;)

 

I order on a Thursday night and got the shipping notice the next day. I woke up today to find that sometime in the morning the package had been delivered. Now that's insane shipping speed! 




 

They also were very neat in their packaging. Under the envelope everything was wrapped in a nice brown paper, string and business card. Under that, some nice soft paper and the hooks were in bubble wrap as well. So no way thisnitem could easily damage and it was a pleasure to undo it all. Like a present! 





So I will keep ordering from these guys and letting you know how great they are! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More