SLIDE1

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Long time no post = large haul!

I know it has been........yes well a long time. My main distraction is getting my ethics in, which I got in the day before my 30th Birthday!


Since my last post, I have picked up a new wheel. This is a Dutch Merlkelbach and saw a lot of the country



Then I picked up an 8 Shaft Kirsten loom - pictures pending once I get it out of my car where it has been making a lot of noise!

I bought myself high-speed head for my Majacraft Suzy - being posted!

Finally, I had 2 days of craft buying. First was a day at Sutherland Spinners and Weavers Winter Wool Fair where I got some stuff from Frank Williams Spindles, Virginia Farm Woolworks and Glenora Weaving and Wool




Then my parents and I hit up Mittagong and checked out Victoria House and The Villiage Quilt Shop and later in Berrima the Berrima Patchwork and Craft's Store (before we go flooded away!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More